It offers high quality features such as built-in internal Signal Generator (SG) and Clock Data Recovery (CDR), EO/OE interfaces, and several variable signal output functions.
The AQ2200 series MultiApplication Test System is designed for universal purposes; therefore various modules for various applications can be accommodated. (i.e. Optical Power Meter, Light Source and Optical Attenuator modules).
Features & Benefits of Bit Error Rate Tester AQ2200-601:
- PPG, ED and SG integrated design
- Handles multiple bit rates (9.95 Gbit/s to 11.32 Gbit/s)
- Adjust output amplitude, offset and crosspoint
- Clock and Data Recovery (CDR) function included
- Compact and lightweight
- Combine with other optical modules to create a variety of tests
- Combine with an optical modulator, receiver, and attenuator to measure error rate curves
- 64 Mbit long program pattern generation capability
- Output level range: 0.5 to 2.0 Vp-p
- Offset range: -2.0 V to +3.0 V
- Cross-point adjustment range: 30 to 70%
- Input threshold level adjustment
- Optical modulator and receiver (Optional)