SafeTcell acquires its positions according to the angle heading you are going, the speed you are going and the distance you have gone. All of these are combined to provide an accurate picture of your current location which is then replicated on the user friendly Ezy2c dashboard.
- View 'live' on Ezy2c Dashboard location of all handsets utilising Google Maps
- Adjustable reporting intervals which may be set using the handset
- Clock in clock out function
- SOS alerting
- Set and Save Geo Fences from handset
- Power save function
- Suite of reports including All Positions, Speeding, Handset Snapshot Trail
Used by organisations with large or small sales forces where they are already utilising the Blackberry handset, thereby negating the need to purchase further GPS tracking hardware.
Organisations with sales personnel, service technicians or contractors.