A bladder accumulator consists of a fluid section and a gas section with the bladder acting as the gas-proof screen.
All 500 and 550 Bar
10, 20, 32 and 50 litres.
The fluid around the bladder is connected to the hydraulic circuit so that the bladder accumulator draws in fluid when the pressure increases and the gas is compressed.
When the pressure drops, the compressed gas expands and forces the stored fluid into the circuit.
Bladder Accumulator Applications
HYDAC bladder accumulators can be used in a wide variety of applications.
Accepts all stainless steel fluid ports.
Bladder Accumulator Benefits
Improves the performance of the whole system including:
- Improvement in the speed, control and efficiency
- Increases in service life
- Reduction in operating and maintenance costs
- Reduction in pulsation and noise
- Greater safety and comfort for operator and machine
AS 1210-1H at 660 Bar
PED (Europe) at 690 Bar
Please feel free to contact HYDAC to enquire about our entire Accumulator range of products
HYDAC Bladder Accumulators