We will select the optimum system to suit the powders and process design for each application. The mixing type may include one of the following:
- Ribbon Blenders
- Lindor Blenders
- Ploughshare Blenders
- Fluidising Paddle Blenders
- Double Cone Blenders
- Vee Blenders
- Continuous Blenders
- Vertical Blenders
- Pneumatic Blenders
Special Designs and Accessories are available including:
- Sanitary Designs for Food, Dairy and Pharmaceutical Applications
- Jacketed Blenders for steam/hot water heating, or chilled water-cooling.
- Shaft Seals may be with packing, air purge, split or demountable.
- Outlets may be butterfly valves, gate valves, flush fitting plug valves, bomb bay doors.
- Product infeed may be via manual dumps with dust extraction, or using mechanical or pneumatic conveying systems.
- Weighing may be included with the blender by using loadcell mounts, or via separate weight control systems.
- Additives such as fats, oils and liquids may be rapidly dispersed via spray nozzles and using breaker bars and high-speed choppers.
For a Mixing System which is integrated into your overall plant design and control system contact Nu-Con for an assessment of your requirements.