The Block Pipe Clamps are typically made from steel or stainless steel.
The clamps consist of 2 shaped pieces (typically polyethylene) to mold around the pipe, hose or hydraulic line being clamped. These polyethylene blocks are clamped between a rectangular top and bottom flange
Block Pipe Clamps are sometimes referred to as "LEGO - type" pipe clamps as they can be built on "block by block" offering a neat compact and aesthetically pleasing installation that can be added to: 2 wide by 4 high or 3 wide by 3 high etc.
Advantages of Block Pipe Clamps include:
- Modular configuration allows unsurpassed flexibility to add or change pipe clamp arrangement.
- Secure clamping of the pipe, hose or pneumatic line to avoid abrasion or movement.
- No welding on site – Easy to assemble during pipeline installation.
- Minimizes mechanical straining of hydraulic or pneumatic hoses under pressure.
- Provides added protection and potential damage to other components in a worst case scenario where a line or hose ruptures or bursts.
- Smooth Bore Block Pipe Clamps virtually eliminate wear and tear on the outer hose cover.
- Compatible with most common pipe sizes, tube diameters and hose types.
Block Pipe Clamps are available in sizes from 15NB to 400NB pipes. Minimum order quantities range from 50 clamps, for the pipe diameters up to 100mm and 20 clamps for the larger diameters. The pipe clamping blocks can be made from all types of readily available plastics to suit corrosive, hygienic or high temperature environments.
For more information on Block Pipe Clamps please call or email for a direct reply.