APS uses the B-SIM computer simulation software produced by Accuform.
Advantages of blow moulding process simulation include:
- Product design time is reduced.
- No need to perform expensive trial-and-error procedures.
- Allows a selection of an optimum design from many possible alternatives.
- Optimum thickness distribution can be achieved on final product via ideal thickness settings on the preform or parison.
- Optimum thickness distribution can be achieved on final product via temperature settings on the preform.
- Allows design of a pre-distorted image for in-mould decoration process.
APS is the sole Australian agent for B-SIM software.
For further information about Blow Moulding Process Simulation Services visit APS Plastics at http://www.apsplastics.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the APS Plastics team will respond to your enquiry directly.