The Besta BLS level switch provides an innovative alternative for level sensing applications.
- One sensor detects a wide range of different media (liquids, bulk goods / grains, sticky or pasty media, high or low viscosity) - immune to foams & suspended particles
- No moving parts for maintenance free operation
- Rugged design, resistant to shocks & vibrations (IEC 60068-2-6, GL test 2)
- Compact with fully integrated electronics (LED switch status indication)
- Fast response time (<100msec)
- Mount in any orientation - with correct factory setting even coating shouldn't affect switch
- Factory set to required dielectric constant (DK) though one setting works for about 80% of media!
- Process conditions: -40»115°C, up to 100bar
- Materials: stainless steel & PEEK
- Approvals: DNV marine and FDA / hygenic models available (CIP can withstand up to 130°C for 1hr)
- Optional factory set damping 0»10secs, 0.1sec by default)
The frequency sweep technology used in the BLS is ideal for challenging applications at a price competitive with existing approaches like tuning forks!
Typical industry applications:
- Chemical / Petrochemical: water / waste water, oil, liquid gas (ATEX approved), ammonia ethanol etc
- Pharmaceutical & Lab: liquids, creams / pastes, powders, granules / pills
- Food & Beverage: dairy, beer, coffee beans, chocolate, oils / sauces
- General Industry: lubricants, coolants, oils, water