- Supports hybrid user interface (UI) with graphical color touch-screen and also keypad at the same time, user-friendly.
- Supports multi-physical ports such as 2 fiber 10GE SX/LX on one platform.
- Supports multi-stream traffic generation and analysis including layer 1/2/3/4 packets and fully customized packets up to 4 multi-streams.
- Supports statistics measurement such as utilization, VLAN, control frame and packets, uni/multi/broadcasts, under 64 Byte frame, Jumbo frame and etc.
- Supports filtering measurement such as Round Trip Delay, Packet Arrival Interval (PAI), Checksum error, Duplication error.
- Supports in-depth powerful dual ports monitoring like tap and VLAN scan.
- Supports media converter function between optical physical port.
- Ethernet and IP advanced connectivity testing such as ARP, Ping, Trace Route, DHCP, and DNS.
- Supports powerful built-in packet capture and analysis functions with all packets and filtered option on dual ports or one port.
- Supports optical diagnostics. It utilizes optical analyze to detect and identify optical faults, measure optical power
- Precise loopback testing at layer 2 (MAC) and layer 3 (IP).
- Powerful Ethernet network troubleshooting tool kit and performance measurement tool kit.
- Be able to upload and download a new software version and test results via FTP.
- File Manager: Be able to copy testing results, log files, screen capture files, and configuration files to USB memory card.
Key Functions of 10 Gigabit Dual Port Ethernet Handheld Tester with Dual 10 Gigabit Port (2 XFP)
- Dual ports testing, anytime, anywhere
- Throughput testing, Generate multistream traffic up to 10Gbit/s line rate on optical multi-ports, Ethernet frames, IP packets layer 1/2/3/4 with multiple modes such as continuous, ramping, burst mode.
- BERT in Unframed mode on fiber optical port.
- Packet analysis such as FCS errors, L3/L4 checksum errors, Round Trip Delay (RTD), Packet Arrival Interval (PAI), packet loss, sequence errors.
- IP application test such as Ping, ARP, Trace Route, DNS, and DHCP.
- Powerful monitoring function such as Tap and VLAN scan on dual ports, VLAN id and Q-in-Q up to stacking 3 VLANs.
- In-depth powerful built-in CAPTURE and analysis functions regarding all packets, filtered or event triggered option.
- Packet statistics measurement such as utilization, VLAN, control frame and packets, uni/multi/broadcasts, fewer than 64 byte (runt) frame, jumbo frame with global and filtered.
- Loopback testing at layer 2 (MAC) and layer 3 (IP).
- Configurable QoS such as CoS, TOS, and DSCP.
- Optical power measurement.
- Simplifies the troubleshooting of IPTV services at the residential gateway.
- File Manager: Copy test results, test log files, screen capture files, and configuration files into USB memory card.
Specifications of 10 Gigabit Dual Port Ethernet Handheld Tester with Dual 10 Gigabit Port (2 XFP)
- 2 Optical 10GE SX/LX.
- Ethernet port.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB 1.1).
- Size: 172.5 x 227 x 58.5 (mm)
- Weight: 1.3(kg) with battery.
- Battery - 0.3 (kg)
+ User Interface:
- 5.6 color TFT-LCD display screen
- DC adaptor: 14 V to 21 V
- Removable/Rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- Battery life: 3 hour typical, 8 hour in standby mode
- 1GByte Compact-Flash card included