- Supports hybrid user interface (UI) with graphical color touch-screen and also keypad at the same time, user-friendly.
- Supports multi-physical ports such as 2 fiber 1000 BASE-SX/LX/ZX, 100FX, and 2 copper 10/100/1000 BASE-T on one platform.
- Supports multi-stream traffic generation and analysis including layer 1/2/3/4 packets and fully customized packets up to 4 multi-streams.
- Supports statistics measurement such as utilization, VLAN, control frame and packets, uni/multi/broadcasts, under 64 Byte frame, Jumbo frame and etc.
- Supports filtering measurement such as Round Trip Delay, Packet Arrival Interval (PAI), Checksum error, Duplication error.
- Supports in-depth powerful dual ports monitoring like tap and VLAN scan.
- Supports media converter function between optical and copper physical port.
- Ethernet and IP advanced connectivity testing such as ARP, Ping, Trace Route, DHCP, and DNS.
- Supports powerful built-in packet capture and analysis functions with all packets and filtered option on dual ports or one port.
- Supports cable diagnostics. It utilizes TDR to detect and identify cable faults, perform estimation cable length, identify irregular impedance on metallic paired cable, twisted pair.
- Precise loopback testing at layer 2 (MAC) and layer 3 (IP).
- Powerful Ethernet network troubleshooting tool kit and performance measurement tool kit.
- Be able to upload and download a new software version and test results via FTP.
- File Manager: Be able to copy testing results, log files, screen capture files, and configuration files to USB memory card.
Key Functions of Dual Gigabit Port Ethernet Handheld Tester with 2 Copper/2 Optic
- Dual ports testing, anytime, anywhere
- Throughput testing, Generate multistream traffic up to 1Gbit/s line rate on copper and optical multi-ports, Ethernet frames, IP packets layer 1/2/3/4 with multiple modes such as continuous, ramping, burst mode.
- Cable BERT on copper port, BERT in Unframed mode on fiber optical port.
- Packet analysis such as FCS errors, L3/L4 checksum errors, Round Trip Delay (RTD), Packet Arrival Interval (PAI), packet loss, sequence errors.
- IP application test such as Ping, ARP, Trace Route, DNS, and DHCP.
- RFC2544: BL400A¡¯s RFC2544 network benchmark testing supports throughput, latency, frame loss, and back-to-back frames without loss, all varying frame sizes defined in RFC 2544 standard on optical 1G/100FX and copper 10/100/1000 BASE-T.
- Powerful monitoring function such as Tap and VLAN scan on dual ports, VLAN id and Q-in-Q up to stacking 3 VLANs.
- In-depth powerful built-in CAPTURE and analysis functions regarding all packets, filtered or event triggered option.
- Packet statistics measurement such as utilization, VLAN, control frame and packets, uni/multi/broadcasts, fewer than 64 byte (runt) frame, jumbo frame with global and filtered.
- Cable diagnostics (TDR) such as cable fault, irregular impedance, cable length.
- Loopback testing at layer 2 (MAC) and layer 3 (IP).
- Configurable QoS such as CoS, TOS, and DSCP.
- Optical power measurement.
- Simplifies the troubleshooting of IPTV services at the residential gateway.
- File Manager: Copy test results, test log files, screen capture files, and configuration files into USB memory card.
Specifications of Dual Gigabit Port Ethernet Handheld Tester with 2 Copper/2 Optic
- 2 optical SFP 1000 BASE-SX/LX/ZX and 100 FX.
- 2 copper 10/100/1000 BASE-T.
- Auxiliary RJ45 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet port.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB 1.1).
- Size: 172.5 x 227 x 58.5 (mm)
- Weight: 1.3(kg) with battery.
- Battery - 0.3 (kg)
+ User Interface:
- 5.6 color TFT-LCD display screen
- DC adaptor: 14 V to 21 V
- Removable/Rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- Battery life: 3 hour typical, 8 hour in standby mode
- 1GByte Compact-Flash card included