Use the multi-point connectivity to connect two phones simultaneously and switch between them with ease.
The Nokia Car Kit CK-200 is universally compatible so it can connect to any brand of phone. Wireless remote control The wireless remote control lets you start and end calls, and switch phones to access the contacts in both connected phones.
You can also mute and initiate voice dialling from the remote control, which can be mounted to the steering wheel, the dashboard, or by the gear stick.
Both you and your caller will enjoy excellent audio quality thanks to the built-in DSP (digital signal processing) and integrated 9 mm microphone. Get more done Speaker output Integrated in-car sound; CK-200 audio amplifier connects directly to car loudspeaker.
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth Specification 2.1 + EDR
- Bluetooth profiles Hands-free Profile 1.5
- Phonebook Access Profile 1.0
- Object Push Profile 1.1
- Paired devices (maximum) Two devices at a time up to 8 pairings
- Additional connectivity information Automatic connection via Bluetooth (if supported by mobile device)
- Micro-USB connector in display unit for easy software update
- ETSI std ETS300906 for phonebook handling (AT-commands)
- Nokia proprietary connectivity interface (LCIF) for SMS support and my own key functionality