These connectors can be used in a variety of applications where true 75 ohm performance is needed to insure lower signal distortion.
Designed for the most popular 75 ohm cables used in broadcast and CATV applications as well as for plenum cables and others – these connectors feature crimp-crimp cable affixment for quick and reliable installation
Two distinct types of 75 ohm BNCs are available:
- Type 1 is designated 75 ohm BNC-T1 and provides constant 75 ohm performance with low VSWR DC to 4 GHz
- Type 2 is designated 75 om BNC-T2 and is usable with low reflection DC to 1 GHz.
Both types mate with each other and with the 50 ohm BNCs, For applications above 1 GHz, type 1 is recommended.
- Satellite TV earth stations
- LAN Test and measurement
- Security transmission systems
- Telecom Computer networks