Pro-Visual Publishing, in conjunction with the Motor Traders Associations across Australia, has released the 2016/17 edition of the Body Repairers Guide to Workplace Safety.
This year’s edition of the guide features Augmented Reality (AR) enabled content. Incorporating this innovative technology into the guide has created a space for interaction and a window for more information and resources relevant for body repairers. Simply scanning over any AR capable content using the free Pro-Vis AR App will allow users to instantly download relevant content to their smart device.
This year’s interactive guide includes the following topics:
- Developing a safety management system.
- Who has health and safety duties in relation to spray painting and powder coating?
- Spray painting in spray booths.
- Globally Harmonised System of classification and labelling of chemicals.
- Powder coating activities.
The following people must hold responsibility for health and safety in relation to spray painting and powder coating, a Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU), designers, manufacturers, importers and suppliers of plant or substances used, officers such as company directors and workers.
To receive a free copy of the Guide, please contact us below.