It has the power to cook fast and to recover quickly when the door is opened. Perfect for versatile and a la carte style cooking.
As the unit doesn't have a boiler, there are none of the typical costs or labour associated with maintenance, deliming and harsh chemical generator/boiler bases.
Fast recovery, better performance
- The steam reservoir maintains a boil for fast recovery when the door is opened.
- A powerful side mounted convection fan ensures fast, even steam cooking throughout the steamer.
- Rapid cooking retains the taste, freshness, nutrients and texture of food.
- Automatic fill and drain, so no manual filling or emptying.
- Microprocessor controlled operations and simple touch-button control.
- Unique, slide-out steam lid separates food pans from the steam reservoir and allows easy access to the steam reservoir for cleaning.
- Easy-to-use diagnostics feature maximises performance.
- Lower installation costs with single connections for gas, water and drain.
- Hands-free, easy-open door latch.
Low water consumption, high energy efficiency
- Steam venting eliminates the need for high volume condensate spray (70 per cent more water savings over a conventional steamer).
- Up to 80 per cent efficiency with the high-efficiency infrared gas burners and electric elements.
- Individual electric elements are sized for optimum heat transfer into the steam reservoir without immersion in water.
- Mirror finish, easy-access interior surfaces for easier, faster cleaning.
- No boiler/ generator maintenance or deliming required.
- Spent steam is directed upward into the kitchen hood system for fast removal and a more comfortable kitchen.
SmartSteam 100 model options.
- Gas or electric models.
- 208V/3 or 240V/3 options for electric models.
- Countertop or stand mounted models.
- From 3 to 20 pans.
- Reversible door for flexible kitchen layout.