Our flow testing service and procedure will typically include:
- Set up of testing equipment.
- Logging starts.
- The test will commence with a step drawdown test to determine the flow rate for the pumping test.
- Overnight recovery test with water levels being logged until the initial standing water level is restored.
- The set flow rate test will commence for the period specified by the client.
- Conclude pumping with recovery rate being logged until the standing water level is restored to within at least 10% of initial level.
- Logging is concluded.
- Data logging results are transferred to an excel spreadsheet and a copy supplied to the client.
We are fully equipped to undertake flow testing ranging from 0 to 30 litres per second and from depths up to 150 meters.
Testing outside of these parameters is available subject to negotiation. We offer:
- A selection of electric submersible pumps to achieve required flow rates.
- Mine site ready vehicles.
- Trained and experienced operators with previous mine site exposure.