Incorporating the very latest in microprocessor technology, the Solution 844 has unsurpassed features combined with superior reliability and performance. The Solution 844 has been designed with flexibility and individual style in mind.
Features of Bosch Solution Alarm System 844 Kits - GEA2:
- Eight programmable user codes
- Three arming modes
- Remote arming
- Four programmable burglary zones and four programmable 24 Hour Zones
- Day alarm
- Duress alarm
- Code Pad Tamper alarm
- Built-in telephone line fail monitor
- Dynamic battery testing
- AC Fail and System Fault Indicators
- Event memory recall
- Telco arm/disarm sequence (Call Forwarding)
Bosch Solution Alarm System 844 Kits - GEA2 Includes:
- 1 X Main Control Panel (In Steel Casing With Tamper Switch)
- 1 X Backlit LCD Code pad
- 2 X Quad PIR Movement Detectors (DS940Q) - The DS940Q is a wall-mount, Quad Passive Infrared Intrusion Detector. This detector employs two individual sensors, which operate like two PIRs in one. Each sensor is processed separately and both must activate to cause an alarm.
- 1 X External Siren, Strobe, Casing & Tamper Switch
- 1 X Internal Screamer
- 1 X 12V Plug Pack
- 1 X Backup Battery
- All Manuals.