Box Forming Machine | Automatic
The Be Monoblock is a high-speed, compact-size carton erecting machine, fitted with a powered magazine and bottom flaps sealer.
Folded boxes are picked from the magazine by a vacuum cups system which unfolds them and sets them ready for forming. The case is carried along the unit for a fast folding of the bottom flaps, and is set ready for filling and further top sealing.
Features of Box Forming Machine | Automatic
- Fully Automatic System for Erection and Bottom Flaps Folding
- Carton Width, Height and Length Adjustment
- In-built Air Filtering and Lubricating System
- Pressure Gauge with Flow Regulator
- Independent Speed Adjustment for Forming and Exit
- Siemens PLC Control
- Right- or Left-Hand Out-feed Alternatives
- Manually Adjustable Case Dimensions by Means of Cranked Handle, Fitted with Digits Display for Fast Operation
- Automatic Operation for Continuous Output of Cases or Manual Override for Single Delivery
- Height Adjustable Legs