They are designed to fir the BPHE-410 and BPHE-420 Housings. Higher productivity can be achieved with faster bag change-outs. The semi-rigid cylindrical design is easily crushed and incinerated.
Applications of BP, BPHE & BN Filter Bags
- Corrosive Fluids
- Organic Solvents
Features of BP, BPHE & BN Filter Bags
BP Series (Polypropylene Felt)
- Filtration ratings from 1 to 200 microns to comply with any filtration requirement
- Manufactured from felt due to its high solids loading capabilities versus similar mesh fabrics
- The media is created by needle-punching two layers of synthetic fibers together in a supporting scrim
- A glazed finish, created by melting the outermost surface fibers, is used to product a bond that reduces the possibility of migration
BPHE Series (High-Efficiency)
- For those critical applications when high-efficiency combined with high dirt-holding capacity is required
- Polypropylene materials are processed into microfibers with diameters of 1 to 10 microns or more, then converted into filter material
- Microfiber media is covered with spun-bonded polypropylene
BN Series (Strainer)
- Woven monofilment materials are offered in nylon with micron ratings of 50 to 800
- Efficiencies from 75 to 95 percent
- Materials are cleanable and reusable
Warning: For drinking water applications, do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Note: This information is for general guidance. Users should test bag materials with media involved to determine compatibility.
Caution: Protect against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.