Nothing can replace the unique advantages of the coupling – choice of material, quality and performance – when it concerns such a vital function as breathing air.
10 bar (145 PSI) Water flow 4 l/min
Series 141 is one-hand operated with very small outside dimensions.
This coupling is ideal for applications for the supply of liquids in closed suits.
- Material: Chrome-plated brass
- Water flow, pressure drop 4bar (58 PSI): 4 l/m (1.06 GMP)
- Air flow at inlet pressure of 6 bar (87 PSI), pressure drop 0.5 bar (7.25 psi)@ 3.1 CFM
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar (145 PSI)
- Min. bursting pressure: 40 bar (580 PSI)
- Temperature range: -22º-+212ºF (-30º-+100ºC)
- Nominal flow diameter: 3/32\" (2.5 mm)