Flange Mounted and Atex
- They are based upon a flexible modular system and are available with either male or female output shaft configurations.
- The male configuration (cylindrical or splined) is used where side or axial loads are acting upon the output shaft.
- The female configuration is used to transmit purely torque and is employed where space is limited.
- The flange mounted gearboxes are supported by a wide range of accessories.
- These include:
- Adaptors for electric and hydraulic motors
- Multidisc failsafe brakes and male input shaft configurations.
To down load Catalogue (including Atex)