Injection Moulding Machine Drives
POSIRACK Rack and Pinion Drive
- They have a double toothed rack as output.
- The flange mounted motor allows a very compact design.
- To achieve high performance it was important to realise an almost perfect load distribution on the rack.
- Case hardened and grounded gear wheels are the base for these high performance drives with highest accelerating and decelerating torque.
- The special design of the gear wheels also leads to a very low noise level.
- Technical Data
- Rack clamping force: up to 450 kN
- Rack speed > 2.000 mm/s