High Torque "S Series"
- This epicyclic solution is preferable to solutions with traditional gear units as it offers an improvement of 40-60% in terms of space and weight.
- With its many output versions, numerous input possibilities and all the accessories supplied, the "S Series" extends the application possibilities of Brevini epicyclic gear units to all industrial sectors: mixers for any type of material, extruders, all types of conveyors belts, industrial and port lifting equipment, grinders and mills, machines for working sheet and rod, large iron-making plants, sugar and food oil production plants, plants for quarries and mines, purification plants.
- The main characteristics of this new Brevini Riduttori range are:
- 8 harmonically developed sizes, from 34,000 Nm to 370,000 Nm nominal torque
- In line and right angle execution up to 4 reduction stages
- Output versions: female splined, hollow cylindrical for shaft-mounting, male cylindrical and male splined shaft
- Input versions with male input shaft, arrangements for electric and hydraulic motors, possibility of multidisc brakes
- A wide range of input and output accessories supplied with unit
- Possibility of integral solutions with gear units having a different technology.
"High Power" Series
- Brevini High Power gear units for medium and high power industrial applications combine the innovative technology and performance of Brevini’s latest S series range with the high quality and reliability of PIV Drives’ Posired series of right-angle gearboxes.
- The result is a new series of right-angle gear units that has all the benefits of versatile output configurations typical of planetary gear units combined with the tested input safety of high quality right-angle gearboxes, a solution that is more efficient, quieter, more compact and offers a better price / performance ratio compared to ordinary gear units.
- The application range of these new Brevini Power Transmission gear units includes a variety of ratios – from 1:75 to 1:660 – and a transmission capacity of up to 950 kW of power. These gearboxes are the result of the partnership and the teamwork between Brevini and PIV.
- Nominal Torque: up to 370,000 Nm
- Transmission Ratio: up to 670 iN
- Power Rating: up to 950 kW
To down load Catalogue