Modular design based on POSIRED range plus appropriate thrust bearing-parts which are readily available.
POSIREX single shaft extruder drive
- This series of gear with attached or integrated thrust bearing can be produced as bevel or helical gear.
- Quiet operation and strong design are key features.
- Mounting position horizontal or vertical, splash lubrication and cooling coil with or without injection lubrication are possible options.
- Technical Data
- Torque (T2max) Nm: up to 160.000
- Transmission Ratio: up to 160 iN
- Axial force: F = up to 2.000 kN
POSITWIN GL Double shaft extruder gear
Double shaft extruder gears have been built by P.I.V. since 1984 for a variety of applications in the plastics and food industries and have been put into operation around the world to our customers' complete satisfaction.
The gears are case hardened and ground and optimised with a profile correction according to the load, which consists of bending and torsion. A very good noise behaviour is achieved through a high contact ratio.
The axial forces which occur during extrusion from the process part are safely absorbed in the gear with tandem bearings and self-aligning roller thrust bearings.
This extremely compact and appealing design means that we are able to provide a modern, high-power gear in small installation spaces.
- Screw centre distance: a = up to 200 mm
- Input speed up to 1800 rpm
- Torque factor: df = 35 N/mm2