- Their planetary structure means that they can withstand very high torque values while maintaining reduced dimensions, reduced weight and high efficiency.
- The wide range of ratios available enables the selection of a motor size and type which best suits users requirements: hydraulic, electric, pneumatic.
- Simple mounting, operating reliability and versatility make these units suitable for the most severe duties and environments.
- Brevini produces the slewing drives also in gearmotor version, with integrated hydraulic motor and brake, specifically designed for mini-excavators and light duty machines.
- Technical Data
- Torque (T2max) Nm: up to 96.000 Nm
- Transmission Ratio: up to 355 iN
To down load Catalogue