- The versions ranging from 2.500 to 6.000 kg all have as a standard feature the integrated negative lamellar brake (we were the first in the world to introduce this solution) and a manual declutch system (hydraulic or pneumatic are also available on request).
- A hydraulic motor-driven unit with variable displacement can also be installed on larger versions.
- The power generated by the hydraulic motor-driven unit is transferred to the drum by way of planetary gear units incorporated in the drum and a mobile crown to facilitate the declutch process.
- A range of accessories such as rope guides and pressure rollers are available on request.
- The new version, lighter and more compact, with a maximum line pull from 2.500 to 4.600 kg and greater rope capacity, is launched on the market in 2004.
Maximum line pull from 2.500 to 30.000 kg