Features of the M-5000TG Bronze Wall-Mounted Mixing Unit:
- Fast and effective cleanup in manufacturing and processing plants is essential; instant hot water for cleaning, a must. Unlike old style mixers, the Strahman M-5000TG Mixing Unit/Hose Station produces hot water instantly from a steady supply of steam and cold water.
- The Temperature Indicating (TG) models is equipped with a dial-type gauge that accurately indicates the wash water's temperature and can be easily regulated by turning the unit's steam and cold water valves; it is also available as either a manual or thermostatically controlled unit.
- To avoid painful steam burns, the M-5000TG will automatically turn off the steam source if the cold-water pressure falls below 50 psi, thus ensuring no steam can exit the unit.
- The M-5000TG is designed to be wall-mounted, one inch away from the wall for easy cleaning and safe stowage.
- The rugged, one piece construction of the M-5000TG make it robust and long-lasting, compared with other, gasketed joint mixer units available on the market and comes with soft-seal inlet and check valves as standard.
- The M-5000TG is constructed of bronze, with stainless steel internal parts and finished in either chrome or chrome-plated material and comes complete with hose rack, inlet check valves and temperature gauge.
- Water saving trigger guns, including a new low-pressure unit for difficult applications are also available for the M-5000TG Mixing Unit/Hose Station.