The AFE uses PWM modulation to greatly reduce distinctive peaks of current and form perfect sine wave current. The power factor is corrected up to 1—the ratio between load capacity and power capacity is 1:1.In addition, the AFE eliminates high order harmonics, provides very low harmonic current THD<5% while improving the power factor, which allows you to save the cost of purchasing additional electrical equipment for better power quality,. The AFE also offers stable power quality unaffected from mains power fluctuations and can be applied to a parallel serial connection.
- Energy saving with AC/DC dual power flow control and corrects power factor up to 99%.
- Replaces traditional braking resistor for cost savings, space savings, and energy savings.
- PWM control substantially reduces peak of harmonic current wave and forms perfect sine wave current.
- IEEE STD.519–1992 standard for harmonic current distortation of less than 5%.
- Constant DC bus voltage that is not influenced by mains voltage fluctuation.
- Supports multiple DC bus installation
- Large-inertia load applications: roving machines, horizontal spiral centrifuges, drilling machines.
- 4-quadrant load applications: cranes, cargo elevators, passenger elevators, oil production machines
- Quick brake applications: machine tools, high-speed spindles, bag making machines.
- Long-term feedback energy applications: wind power systems and water power systems.
- Parallel DC power supply applications: logistics and storage systems, wind power systems, LED lighting systems.
Provides excellent power quality for the communication transmission systems of Power Line products.