Our Budgetsorb absorbent is perfectly designed for application in chemical processing plants, paint and panel shops, chemical storage and handling facilities, transport warehouses, food and beverage processing plants, printing and automotive workshops.
It is ideal to use on hard surfaces wherever coolant, paint, oils, fuels, mild chemicals and general liquids are stored, handled and spilled.
- BudgetSorb absorbent floor sweep is suitable for road side spills, service stations, maintenance workshops, parking areas, re-fueling areas, paint and panel shops and automotive workshops.
- BudgetSorb is an economically priced absorbent floor sweep for occasional spills.
- Budgetsorb is ideal for placing on and around a spill to solidify and absorb and then swept up and recovered.
- Absorbs and cleans up most oils, fuels, solvents, degreasers, mild acids, bases, paints, inks, dyes and other water-based liquids on contact.
- Able to absorb up to three times its own weight in liquid.
- Comprising a blend of coir peat and other cellulose based organics, BudgetSorb is made from a renewable resource.
- Its high absorbency to weight ratio equals lower transport and disposal costs.
- BudgetSorb’s fast wicking action enables quicker clean up, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
- BudgetSorb is a non-abrasive, non-toxic and non-leaching absorbent floor sweep.
Australian Made and Owned