Bentley OnSite is a unique solution for civil construction, engineering, and inspection, delivering graphical applications for field stakeout, project inspection, and design information management.
Bentley OnSite interoperates with a full array of design/engineering data and streamlines construction/engineering/inspection activities. Users can quickly identify construction details and address issues in real time.
Carrying all needed construction content on a tablet PC or handheld device, field crews now have easy, in-the-field access to a wealth of design and construction information.
Bentley OnSite enables construction stakeholders – engineers, surveyors, inspectors, and contractors – to work as a team.
With Bentley OnSite you get:
- Bentley OnSite application tools: Bentley Inspector and Bentley Stakeout
- Bringing Intelligent Data to the Field
- Quantities and Pay Item Information
- Graphical Selecting and Reporting for Field Specialties
- Electronic Field Book and Project Data Management
- Custom Settings for User and Workflow
- Stakeout or layout professionals
- Site prep professionals
- Construction inspectors
- Professional surveyors
- Construction management
- Cost estimators
- Landfill managers
- Rail yard operators
- Maintenance professionals
- Land developers
- Project managers
To know more on Building Information Modeling / Bentley OnSite