Bentley Structural is an advanced, yet intuitive and easy-to-use building information modeling (BIM) application that empowers structural engineers and designers to:
- Create structural systems for buildings and industrial plants in steel, concrete, and timber with unlimited freedom
- Explore more design options
- Make better informed design decisions
- Predict costs and performance
Design and construction documents are automatically coordinated, eliminating errors and omissions.
So structural engineering and construction companies can deliver better engineered buildings on time and on budget, thus improving client services and increasing revenue—business-critical benefits in today’s competitive environment.
Unlike stand-alone structural engineering applications offered by most vendors, Bentley Structural is part of Bentley’s integrated suite of building information modeling (BIM) applications, which provide seamless integration between design, engineering, analysis, construction, and operations for the entire lifecycle of facilities.
Used by the world’s leading architectural, engineering, and construction companies on the largest and most complex projects, this unique solution supports multi-disciplinary workgroups and global teams in a managed environment, allowing them to build as one.
Who Uses Bentley Structural
- Structural engineers
- Consulting engineers/engineering consultants
- Structural engineering firms
- Structural consultants
- Multi-discipline E/A and A/E firms
- Departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies
- Small and medium enterprises (SME)
- Large, global, multi-national
For More on Building Information Modeling /Bentley Structural