ProjectWise StartPoint is an entry-level collaboration tool and is the result of a recent working initiative between Bentley and Microsoft to integrate ProjectWise with Microsoft Office SharePoint.
Built on top of Microsoft Office SharePoint technologies, ProjectWise StartPoint has been designed to enhance the quality and consistency of your work by making it easier to manage, find, and share content.
The Result of a Strong Partnership
ProjectWise StartPoint is the product of a long-standing partnership of innovation between Bentley and Microsoft. For almost 15 years both companies have been collaborating on software developments to provide solutions for infrastructure projects. Hence, when you implement ProjectWise StartPoint, you are implementing new technology which builds on 15 years of collaborative efforts.
The Future is Bright
ProjectWise StartPoint is the dawn of a bright future for collaboration on infrastucture projects. Development continues, and additional servers and services will follow, to further enhance ProjectWise StartPoint and better integrate it with the entire ProjectWise system of collaboration servers.
The future is bright. The future of collaboration begins with ProjectWise StartPoint.
Who Should Use ProjectWise StartPoint
ProjectWise is a system for collaboration that enables distributed enterprises and related organizations to successfully deliver infrastructure projects.
ProjectWise Integration Server provides a scalable solution for federated content management and includes servers for caching data in multiple locations, for managing and automating plotting and publishing, and for connecting with enterprise systems.
- ProjectWise Integration Server should be used:
- By teams needing a scalable solution
- To deliver automation and process for complex projects
- By teams collaborating across a portfolio of projects
- To optimize project collaboration for organizations with more than one office
- ProjectWise StartPoint is an entry-level collaboration tool, based on Microsoft Office SharePoint technologies, for MicroStation and AutoCAD users.
- ProjectWise StartPoint should be used:
- By small project teams collaborating on small projects
- To derive immediate, low cost benefit from a single point solution
- By teams residing in the same office 80 percent of the time
- For More details on Building Information Modeling / ProjectWise StartPoint