ProjectWise Integration Server is an enterprise-level engineering content management solution.
Key capabilities include:
- Caching servers for fast file access and reduced rework
- CAD Standards management for improved data quality
- Reference file management for easy collaboration
- Integrated project framework for managing a portfolio of projects
- Desktop application integration for MicroStation, AutoCAD, and Office
- Online fully managed solutions for "hands-free" administration
ProjectWise is software for connecting people and information across distributed teams and is used by architects and engineers to manage, find, and share CAD and geospatial content, project data and Office documents.
ProjectWise is a global success—42 of the 50 leading organizations in the ENR Top 500 share work, improve quality, and reduce costs when Connected by ProjectWise.
Now, smaller organizations can collaborate with MicroStation and AutoCAD using ProjectWise StartPoint.
Growth is available through a set of servers, including ProjectWise Integration Server, for enterprise-level engineering content management, caching servers for fast file access, plotting and publishing servers for reduced distribution costs, and a web server for remote client-free access.
ProjectWise is now for everyone. Large organizations have been using ProjectWise Server technologies for years to successfully deliver projects.
With the advent of ProjectWise StartPoint, this market leadership is being extended to projects of all sizes.
Learn how some users are benefiting from ProjectWise to connect their people and information across the distributed enterprise.