Building Products - Metal Pan Ceiling Tile
We supply several installation solutions and eight different panel patterns in aluminium, steel and stainless steel to suit your architectural needs and requirements.
Aluminium and steel tiles are supplied with a standard polyester powder coat (custom colours available) whilst the stainless steel tiles are either brushed or bright annealed.
For further information please download our fact sheets.
- The Como Building Products ceiling tile system allows for three main installation methods which highlight the tiles in various ways.
- Two Way Exposed Square: The tiles are displayed flush with the supporting framework.
- Two Way Exposed Bold 14: The tiles are displayed with a 14mm wide and 10mm deep channel between each tile.
- Two Way Exposed Bold 24: The tiles are displayed with a 24mm wide and 20mm deep channel between each tile.
- Tiles come in two standard sizes:
- 600mm x 600mm and 1200mm x 600mm
On perforated panels, unless otherwise requested, all standard products have a plain margin to all edges. Opposite margins will be of the same width but it is not always possible to have side and end margins equal due to manufacturing constraints.
Perforations are either round holes of between 2.4mm and 3.1mm in diameter or slots which are 12.7mm long and between 1.6mm or 1.9mm thick.
The round hole perforation come in either square or diamond patterns.
Custom patterns are available on request.