PS-2000B is ideally suited for needs like these:
- Integrating equipment data into a host PC (higher PC)
- Creating redundant networks
- Separating operation and display equipment
- Multiple standard-type interfaces. (USB, Serial, etc.)
- Network-traffic-reducing dual Ethernet Interfaces.
- High quality DVI (Digital Visual Interface) connector.
- Convenient optional CD-ROM/FD Drive unit.
Features of Built-in Computers - PS-2000B
PS-2000B is the new generation of built-in computers.
The PS-2000B’s wide variety of data interfaces allow you to use it in a wide range of systems. Easily collect and manage a wide range of data.
Dual Ethernet - Reduces Network Traffic
The PS-2000B’s standard equipment includes two Ethernet ports. This design helps eliminate data transfer speed fluctuations, common to systems that join two different networks together. It also ensures accurate, error-free communication for both levels of networks. Reduce costs as well, since you need no network card.
DVI Digital Visual Interface
DVI produces higher-quality display images than ordinary analog video systems.
Through an analog RGB interface, many display units can be connected.
An analog RGB interface allows you to connect a variety of displays, including Pro-face’s rugged flat panel FP series displays. These reliable full-featured displays are bright, and easy to use.
The CD-ROM/FD Drive Unit can save your time (optional).
The CD-ROM/FD drive unit integrates both drive types to save you time and trouble in managing, storing, and using device data.
Because Windows(R)2000 Multi-Lingual Pre-Install HDD is installed, a lot of languages are supported.