Active Weighing Solutions engineers work with customers to design and implement bulk bag unloading solutions tailored to the deal with the properties of the material being handled and plant specifications.
The Bulk Bag Unloading system will efficiently handle application variables such as:
- Product compaction during storage or transport
- Single or multi trip, lined or unlined Bulk Bags or Flexible Intermediate bulk containers (FIBCs)
- Gravimetric or volumetric discharge
- Batching or Continuous discharge
Standard features of an Active Weighing Solutions Bulk Bag Unloading station include:
- Lifting frame with safety hooks
- Adjustable handling supports
- Aspiration point for air flow balance and dust control.
- Pneumatic or vibration agitation systems to suit the nature of the product.
- EMC 2064 Weigh Batch Processor
Construction is usually painted mild steel. Alternately galvanised or stainless steel frame.
View more information about bulk bag unloading systems.