PL40 Position Switches
Series PL position switches are utilized to monitor the position of heavy moving machinery such as a crane or skip. When the actuator roller is displaced, the switch is triggered by an arm; the microswitch inside then activates and signals a shut off to stop the moving machinery.
- Travelling cranes
- Travelling skips
- Stockpile/reclaim systems, shovels and drag-lines
- Ship loading/unloading systems
- Robust cast aluminum casing, protected to IP65, for outdoor installation.
- Integral cover for easy access to wiring terminals and adjustments.
- The easily removable back casing is designed to be removed without moving the actuating arm.
- The anti-corrosion nylon roller requires only 2kg of activating force.
- The normal angle is adjustable within ±22.5 degrees. The activating roller is rotatable within 360 degrees, with rotating increments of 22.5 degrees.
- The Activating roller is self-resettable after the displacing force is removed
- Switch Contact Ratings: 1 SPDT,10A/500V
- Normal Angle for Contacts: adjustable
- Protection class: IP65
- Outline dimensions: 190mm (L) X 214mm (W) X 244mm (H)
- Force: 5~7 kg
To Know More about Pl40 Position Switches Please click here