PL60 Under Speed Switches
The PL60 Under Speed Switch provides low-cost, reliable and a simple means of monitoring the rotational velocity of a shaft or other rotating equipment.
When the belt speed or rotating speed slows down within the preset range, the PL60 switch outputs a signal for either alarm or shut down. This switch is housed in a weatherproof, hermetically sealed anti-corrosive enclosure, designed for exposure to harsh environments.
- Non-contacting, proximity-type detector provides extended service life and lower operating costs.
- Two-bolt mounting assures simple installation.
- Single piece construction with no separate control unit.
- Easy to set-up and/or troubleshoot
- No moving and easily-worn parts and longer trouble-free life
- Alarm/Delay: 10-second delay while rotating equipment reaches operating speed
- Alarm to normal delay assures notification when speed drops below adjustable set-point
- Analog output selectable
- Various rotating equipment
- Technical Specifications
- Voltage: 85~265VAC, 50 Hz
- Working Temperature: -40?~ +70?
- Alarm contact:0.22A / 220 VAC, relay type, normally open contact
- Analog output: 4~20mA, 800 ohms Max.
- Sensor Power Supply: +24V, 100mA
- Range of Operation: 3 ~ 3000 pulses / minute
To Know More about Pl60 Under Speed Switches Please click here