PL70 Motion Monitors
The PL70 Motion Monitor is a microprocessor controlled speed monitoring device, sensing not only underspeed status but also overspeed and zero speed. The PL70 is comprised of four parts: controller, sensor, target, cam and mounting bracket.
A standard NPN or other proximity type sensor compatible with the PL70 can be utilized; these sensors emit a serial of pulses representing speed. The PL70 Controller has two DPDT contact alarm outputs and an optional 4~20mA output so that programmed output functions can be made to monitor the equipment conditions.
- Microprocessor-based controller
- Standard NPN sensor, PNP optional
- Includes cable and sensor bracket
- Includes target cam and mounting bracket
- Single-channel alarm output function
- Programmable for underspeed, overspeed and zero speed alarm
- 4-20mA current output
- Voltage : 85 - 250VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Electronics: -40?~ +85?
- Sensor: -25?~+70?
a. 2DPDT 230VAC/5A relay outputs, non-inductive load, NC/NO selectable
b. 0-2 VDC corresponding to 0-199% of reference speed (standard)
c. 4-20 mA output option, 800 ohms Max. load, corresponding to 0-100% or 0-199% of reference speed,
selectable from program
- Sensor Input:NPN,PNP or NAMUR (3KHz Max.) Note: Frequency Hz= Pulses / revolution X RPM/60
- Output(+12VDC) :Sensor power supply: + 12VDC,150mA
- Enclosure: Protected to IP65
To Know More about Pl70 Motion Monitors Please click here