The stainless steel fabricated sampling head or cutter is equipped with a counter weight thus ensuring accurate and reliable performance. Driven by a geared motor, the rotary cutter head rotates a complete cycle allowing a full section of material on the moving belt to be obtained.
The sample is then fed into the sampling unit via a chute for downstream crushing and division.
- Compact design is suited for low headroom installations.
- Directly mounts to belt conveyors. No transfer point is required, allowing convenient installation at low cost.
- Rectangular structural sections are utilized thereby ensuring adequate rigidity.
- Direct drive design ensures positive stopping whether the belt is empty or loaded.
- Skirting seals on sampler prevent material spillage.
- Non-contacting proximity switches for start-stop control.
- Replaceable soft steel brushes and guide plates on all sides assure full section of material is sampled on the belt without damaging the belt.
- Counterweighted sample cutter eliminates high eccentric loading.