Unlike most conventional bunding made from foam, rubber and concrete, PolyU will not chip, tear, split, crack or lift. It is flexible and has excellent chemical resistance. With pre-formed anchor points for dynabolts, installation is simple.
PolyU Bunding is manufactured from polyurethane and is resistant to oils, fuels and a range of chemicals and can be used for straight line bunding or mitred to change direction. 90° corner units are also available. 10mm diameter holes are provided for fixing to concrete for heavy traffic use (6 holes per 1m length).
Features and Benefits:
- Create drive over barriers across doorways in warehouses and factories
- Tough, rigid, polyethylene construction is resistant to most oils, fuels and chemicals
- 25mm high profile reduces trip hazards
- Glue, seal and/or fasten to a clean, concrete surface. Use a Urethane Adhesive if more adhesion is required for heavy traffic areas.
- Use for straight line bunding, mitre corners to change direction or use 90° corner unit
- Size: 1000mm long x 150mm wide x 25mm high
- Corner units (300 x 300mm)
- Includes install Kit (fixings, adhesive and dynabolts)