Low profile bunding stations are ideal for chemical or battery storage needs. Seamless construction in 100% polyethylene eliminates leaks and is nearly impervious to chemicals including acids and corrosives. Sturdy, self-locating grates eliminate the chance of ride-up and remove for easy cleaning.
Companion ramp facilitates loading and unloading of heavy drums and features anti-skid ribs for maximum safety. It can be conveniently located anywhere, on any size centre. combine 2-, 4-, 6, and 8-drum modular units to create your own customised system.
As capacity needs increase, use optional joining clips to firmly lock units together and expand your storage space. Sumps remain separate and clips can be removed for easy repositioning. In applications calling for a continuous sump, optional sump-to-sump drain Kit, (including joining clips and transfer tube) allows you to join centres together, on-site, for full compliance with EPA regulations when increased combined sump capacities are required.
Features of low profile bunding stations:
- Ideal solution for storing smaller drums, containers or batteries where space is limited
- Can be used as a holding area or work area for liquid dispensing
- Lightweight and compatible with most chemicals, no corrosion problems
- Ideal for decanting or dispensing in or out of 205LT vertical drum
- Contains any spillage whilst using drum pump
- Easily accommodates 1 vertical 205LT drum
- Tough durable polyethylene construction
Specifications for low profile bunding stations:
|OH28922||2 Drum Unit||83L||1250||640||140|
|OH28923||4 Drum Unit||165L||1250||1250||140|
|OH28924||6 Drum Unit||240L||1850||1250||140|
|OH28905||8 Drum Unit||320L||2460||1250||140|
|OH28906||Ramp for above||1220||840||160|
|OH28927||Sump Drain Kit|