Features of AB Autopack Bundle Packing:
- Here, a pneumatic pusher collates the containers into the pre-selected pack formation, which upon completion is transferred forward into the welding position.
- At this stage the pack is clamped, the welding bar descents to complete the wrap, and the pusher returns to prepare the next collation of product.
- As the welding bar ascends, the pusher advances to transfer the new collation into the welding position, at the same time displacing the previously wrapped collation onto continuously moving shrink tunnel conveyor.
- The wrapped collation soon enters the shrink tunnel chamber where recirculated hot air causes the wrap to shrink and tightly conform to the contours of the contents.
- Once the pack is out of the hot chamber, forced air cooling is used to tighten sleeve wrap to achieve a strong, secure pack ready for stacking on pallet or a placing on a shipping carton.
- With Integral Horizontal Collator.
- Designed for Automatic Collation and Shrink Wrapping of cylindrical or rectangular or rectangular containers in diameter from 20-200mm dia.