Bundles / OPEN824RL Wireless N Bundle
The OPEN824RL router and the Minitar MNAPR-1 bundled together allowing for an ADSL/2/2+ VoiP and wireless N solution.
Seperately these devices would be over $180.00!
The OPEN824RL router is an "all-in-one" VoIP ADSL router, combining an ADSL modem, ADSL router, ADSL router, Ethernet network switch and 2 ports for Voice-over-IP functionality, providing everything you need to get the machines on your network connected to the Internet over your ADSL broadband connection.
This is a re-badged Billion 7402VP/VL.
Perfect for Naked DSL from iiNet, Internode or exetel.
- Voice-over-IP compliant with SIP
- 2 FXS ports for telephone connection
- RJ-11 FXO port for PSTN Lifeline support
- High speed Internet access with ADSL, ADSL 2/2+
- IGMP snooping for video services
- SOHO firewall security with DoS prevention and SPI
- QoS control for traffic prioritisation and bandwidth management
- Parental control with URL blocking and packet filtering
This modem is fully supported by the following ISP's:
- Minitar MWNAPR-1 info:
The Minitar Wireless Router/Access Point MWNAPR-1, based on the cutting-edge IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0) wireless technology, is a high quality and reliable Internet router supporting a data rate up to 300Mbps.
With its integrated WAN interface for DSL or cable modems, and built-in NAT, multiple PCs and devices can share one internet connection. Additional features are support for advanced MIMO technology and VPN passthrough.
- NAT/NAPT IP Sharing
- Anti-DoS Firewall
- Virtual Server / DMZ
- Supports 64/128 bit WEP Encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK Security
- High speed data rate -- up to 300Mbps
- Supports WMM function to meet multimedia data bandwidth requirements
- Supports advanced MIMO technology, enhancing the throughput and coverage range significantly
- Supports Special Applications (Port Triggers)
- Supports DDNS (SynDNS, tZO)
- VPN Passthrough (IPSec/PPTP)
- Obtain WAN IP by PPPoE/Static IP/PPTP/DHCP
- DHCP Server
- Web User Interface (remote configuration)
- Supports WPS (WiFi Protected Setup)
- Security Log
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Complies with 2.4GHz 802.11n Draft 2.0 specification, and backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
To Know More Please click here