Features of the SLB125 Busbar Punch, Cutter and Bender:
- These tools are used worldwide in the manufacture of busbar for switchboards.
- Cut, punch and bend copper and aluminium busbars with the Novopress SLB125 three-in-one busbar tool. Ideal for flexible use in the workshop and on site.
- The basic unit transforms quickly and easily into a cutting, punching or bending machine. The complete busbar fabrication system - combining accuracy with simplicity and speed.
Advantages of the SLB125 Busbar Punch, Cutter and Bender:
- The study frame is very rigid to ensure extremely high-quality cutting, punching and bending and a long service life.
- Built-in safety system protects the operator.
- Very fast tool change.
- Long service life thanks to proven Novopress low-pressure system (150 bar) and tools manufactured from high-strength steel.
Technical Specifications of SLB125 Busbar Punch, Cutter and Bender:
- Depth: 677mm without trolley
- Height: 414mm without trolley
- Width: 500mm without trolley
- Weight: 115kg without trolley
- Pressure: 150 bar max
- Cutting: Up to120x13mm F 38 max
- Punching: 6 to 21mm Ø max oblong 21 x 14mm max
- Bending: 120 x 13mm max.
- Force: 180 kN
- Requested hydraulic power pack: HA1 ES (O/N 31070) or HA 3 (O/N 33340)