As a next generation product line, C-more has a host of hardware improvements and software enhancements, and offers better data transfer and increased productivity over our previous touch screen monitor products.
C-more is designed and manufactured by our parent company, Koyo Electronics, part of the multi-billion dollar Seiko group.
With the C-more series, featuring STN and TFT touchscreen monitors, AutomationDirect now provides the best combination of reliability, ease of use, and features at the lowest possible prices.
The C-more line of operator interface touch panels is one of the most powerful and easy to use in the industry. With C-more flat panel touch screens, you can virtually replace almost all mechanical pushbuttons, switches, meters, and other peripheral devices.
C-more is programmed with easy-to-use configuration software that provides a powerful set of tools for developing simple or very complex applications. The configuration software makes touchscreen panel setup and programming quick and simple, and all C-more touch panels use the same programming package.
Why switch if you're satisfied with your current operator touch screens?
In addition to all of the new features and improvements, C-more offers, right out of the box, even better reliability, a higher temperature rating on most sizes, longer lasting backlights that are replaceable on 8”, 10”, 12”, and 15” displays, brighter displays with higher resolution, more user memory and a 2 year warranty.
If you have an existing EZTouch* touch panel, C-more has the same mounting cutout so replacement installation is a breeze. In addition, C-more can convert and run existing EZTouch projects**. Point, click and convert EZTouch projects to C-more and you are ready to go.
*All mentions of EZTouch refer to units sold by AutomationDirect
**If project was created with EZTouch Edit 3.1a sold by AutomationDirect
C-more touch panels include many important new features engineered into the product design to provide outstanding hardware and software.
- Analog touch sensing to eliminate touch cell boundaries
- More memory and methods to get data in/out of the panel
- Overlapping active devices on the touch screen
- 65,368 colors for enhanced pictures on 8, 10, 12 and 15” panels (256 colors on 6” touch screen panel)
- Higher screen resolutions, 12” and 15” panels
- Built-in project simulation, test on PC while developing
- Serial RS232, RS422/485 and Ethernet 10/100BaseT communications
- Programming via USB or Ethernet
- Optional AC power adapter
- Bright backlight bulbs
- 50,000 hour backlight life on all displays
- User replaceable bulbs on 8, 10, 12 & 15” panels
- Animation of bitmaps
- 4,000 built-in symbols and 10 typefaces with hundreds of font sizes
- PID faceplate, trending, alarming and recipe abilities
- Background screen option for each created screen
- Data logging
- Built-in FTP server, e-mail client, Web server
- Event Manager to trigger actions based on assigned state changes, schedules, PLC tag names or other events set up in a database environment. The event can also trigger a sound bite, initiate a screen capture, send a data file (FTP), send an e-mail, and more.
- Audio output port
NOTE: Some features are not available on the base panels.