Choose from self powered models containing a 7 year lithium battery, or from models accepting an external 12-24 VDC power supply.
Externally powered units utilize a nonvolatile RAM to keep counted data during absence of power.
Easy field programming allows interface to PNP or NPN count signals, or you may choose a model that directly accepts high voltage (12-250 VAC/DC) AC or DC pulses.
A bidriectional model, with 6 digit LED display, accepts signals from quadrature output encoders and is especially suited for positionaing and length measuring applications.
LED models are available with an optional factory programmed preset limit (present count specified when ordered) and feature a transistor output that can perform control functions or interact with a PLC.
A 6 character alphanumeric message can be programmed to appear when the present count value is reached.
Features and Benefits of C342 Totalizer:
- Compact 1/32 DIN bezel size and short depth
- IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments
- 8 digit LCD or 6 digit LED display
- Display can be reset from the front panel or remotely
- Choose from internal battery with 7-year life or DC powered units
- Field programmable to accept PNP or NPN signals, with models available for high voltage units
- Bidirectional model suited for position and length measurements
- Accessory snap-on adaptors for high voltage count signals
- LED units offer factory entered preset values, and transistor output