Its large LED display features the ability to change color based on process status such as exceeding a preset alarm value.
Therefore, when monitoring rates of line-speed, flow, machinery RPM and other critical rates, the C628 can provide operators with an instant visual alert to changes in the application’s status.
High/Low alarms also activate relay and transistor output channels for direct control of electrical circuits. Start up suppression prevents "false" outputs during initial process acceleration.
The C628 is available with a count totalizing feature letting you instantly switch display between production rate and total – at the touch of a button.
A process time mode lets the unit show travel time in minutes and seconds for applications such as food and beverage processing (inverse speed calculation).
Features and Benefits of C628 AWESOME Display Rate Indicator:
- AWESOME 0.71” high digit LED display (27% larger than other 1/8 DIN units)
- Programmable color change display based on an event
- Universal power supply operates at all popular AC and DC voltages
- Display configurable for rate mode (A or A/B), update time, minimum number of pulses, and forced zero time
- Optional linear output relative to rate
- Choice of NPN, PNP or magnetic primary input
- Independent calibration of rate & total
- Filter speed settable for 20, 200, or 10,000 Hz
- Standard Outputs: 2 NPN transistors & 1 relay (optional 2nd relay)
- Front panel reset enable and alarm lockout
- Optional RS-485 plug in card
- CE approved, UL, CUL recognized