Cabinet Making Software | Cabnetware 8.2
Cabnetware is for residential and commercial manufacturers of casework; allowing them to generate detailed drawings for use with building contractors and architects.
We offer three levels of Cabnetware software to meet your cabinet and woodworking design and manufacturing needs. Software that is both easy to learn and that will grow with you as your business needs increase.
You are not limited to the power of a single software solution, but can easily move to a new level of design and manufacturing functionality as your business grows. As you move from one Cabnetware product to another, your job information moves along with it. Enjoy the added functionality of your enhanced software, but continue your work without having to re-enter your data and jobs.
As an added bonus for those shops automating their business with CNC machinery, all Cabnetware products are fully integrated with the Planit NC Centre, providing a complete Screen-to-Machine solution.
Cabnetware 8.2 Features / Enhancements
- User interface enhancements
- Resizable Open Room dialog.
- Create a New folder on the fly when saving a room.
- Choice to Retain Edited Cutlist or Catalogue Cabinets when saving room as Mirrored
- Copy Job to a New folder.
- 'Tool Tips' showing cabinet or wall information when hovering.
- Overlapping cabinet selector.
- Edited Cutlist/Multi Cross Section indicator.
- Expanded list boxes when modifying cabinets or sections.
(Right Button) cabinet context menu.
- Toggle Classic display on/off via
- Toggle elevation display type when in Classic Display.
- New tool bar icon for Regenerate.