- Single handle operation for fast installation
- Cable tie side entry for immediate positioning of tie and tool
- Controlled tension, fully adjustable
- Easy removal of excess tie
- Qualified product listed per SAE Standard MS90387-3
- Automatically tensions and cuts off tie when predetermined tension is reached, providing more reliable and consistent installations*
- Installs standard .18 inch (4.6mm), light-heavy .25 inch (6.4mm) and heavy .31 inch (7.9mm) cross section ties
Specifications of Cable Tie Tensioner - Panduit GS4MT
- Part Number GS4MT
- RoHS Compliancy Status RoHS directive is not applicable
- Part Description Used with standard, light-heavy, and heavy cross section Pan-Steel® type MLT ties, type MLTC/MLTFC coated ties, and type MLTDH double wrapped ties.
- Product Type Cable Tie Tools
- Pricing Description Installation Tool, MLT Ties, Controlled Tension Gun Style, S LH H Cross Section
- Min. Order UOM PC
- Min. Order Qty. 1
For more information on Cable Tie Tensioner - Panduit GS4MT, please click here.