The instrument is approved for official measurements by food inspectors, assessors and official authorities on account of its PTB design approval and the option of calibrating it. A built-in self-test indicates correct functioning before measurement begins.
Owing to its wide measuring range, testo 112 is the ideal temperature measuring instrument for all areas of food monitoring. NTC probes (thermistor probes) and Pt100 probes (platinum resistance probes) can both be attached to the probe input, so that a wide temperature range is covered, ranging from deep-frozen products to deep-fat fryer monitoring. In order to document readings, testo 112 provides the possibility of printing data directly on site with date and time.
This is particularly interesting for food hygiene inspectors. If adjustable high or low limit values are exceeded, the instrument immediately sounds an audible alarm. Minimum and maximum limit values can be conveniently called up in the two-line display. It is possible to print out readings on site on the Testo printer (optional).
- The instrument for official food inspections
- Data printout on site on the Testo printer (optional)
- TopSafe, indestructible protection case (optional)
- Large, backlit display with 14mm high characters
- Call up max/min values at the touch of a button
- Highly accurate, officially calibratable temperature measuring instrument
- Minimum/maximum value memory