Supplier: Royce Water Technologies
28 August, 2009
AMETEK Calibration Instruments offers a complete program of marine approved temperature, pressure, and signal calibrators, and a broad range of temperature sensors for marine applications.
Turbo-charger lubrication - Lubricating oil systems - Cylinder / piston / fuel valve cooling media - Fuel oil inlet - Scavenge air - Exhaust gas - Sea watercooling - Thrust / shaft plane / stern tube bearings - Crankcase protection - Charge air - Turbine and gear bearings - Uptake gas - Steam - Feed water - Servo oil pitch propeller - Cooling water outlet - Purifiers - Refrigeration systems - Starting air - Gland steam - Hydraulic systems - Condensing system - Oil burner - Main steam - Generators - Condensers - Safety valves
Why calibrate on board a ship?
- To obtain traceability
- To effectively fulfill IMO, SOLAS, ISM codes, etc.
- To fulfill requirements from Det Norske Veritas, Lloyds Register of Shipping, etc.
- To fulfill safety regulations
- To save energy
- To reduce pollution
- To achieve optimum machine operation and efficiency
- To reduce unexpected repair and replacement
- To prevent turndowns of machinery